Parasite Detox Packages
Human parasites are organisms that live inside us as their hosts. They are unable to produce their own food and depend on us for survival. Parasites are harmful to the human bodyas they consume our nutrients, and they destroy our tissue.
This package includes the following products:
- Par Detox Drops 50ml (x7)
- Aromaticum 250Caps
- Energy Water 100ml (Free)
Benefits of these products and instructions for use:
- Par Detox Drops
- This product may help the body to get rid of intestinal worms and parasites. It may strengthen the body’s resistance to parasitic infestation and infections. It may relieve symptoms like tiredness, headaches, muscle pain, teeth grinding, feeling bloated, insomnia, spastic colon and difficulty in losing weight. These symptoms may be due to parasites.
- Adults: 10 drops, 3 times per day in water.
- Aromaticum is an herbal product that assists the body in ridding itself of parasites, bacteria and fungi. It is essential to get rid of parasites as they excrete an enormous amount of toxins in the body. Aromaticum contains cloves, and cloves are antispasmodic, making this product excellent for any spasms like spastic colon, or muscle spasms. Aromaticum aids with digestion and can be used daily to reduce indigestion and feeling bloated.
- Adults: Take 3 to 6 capsules daily with meals, for three months. Take 4 capsules every four hours against pain. Symptoms of feeling bloated during the first few days, are normal.
- Children: Above 2 years of age, give 1 to 2 capsules per day.
- Use Aromaticum on a daily basis for long term health benefits. Always drink enough water with the product as a slight burning sensation may be experienced if you do not drink enough water. No harm can be done by the product. This product can be used by children from 2 years, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Energy Water
- This solution adds energy and vitality to our body. It contains 84 trace minerals important to regulate body functions. Its healing effects may normalize blood pressure, dissolve and eliminate sediments. It balances the body's pH factor and helps to get rid of heavy metals.It may promote good blood circulation. Adults: Take 1 tsp. in a glass of water before breakfast and again in the afternoon.
- Replace white salt with Pink Salt™
May help against the following symptoms:
Human parasites are organisms that live inside us as their hosts. They are unable to produce their own food and depend on us for survival. Parasites are harmful to the human bodyas they consume our nutrients, and they destroy our tissue. The following symptoms may be indicative of a parasite infection.
- Constipation: Some worms, due to their shape and large size may physically obstruct certain organs. Severe worm infections may block the bile duct and the intestinal tract, resulting in infrequent and difficultelimination.
Diarrhoea: Certain parasites, primarily protozoa, produce hormone like substances found in various human tissue which creates sodium and chloride loss that leads to frequent watery stools.
Gas and Bloating: Some parasites live in the upper small intestine where the inflammation they produce causes both gas and bloating. Persistent abdominal distention is a frequent sign of hidden invaders.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Parasites may irritate and inflame the intestinal wall, leading to a variety of gastrointestinal symptoms and malabsorption of vital nutrients. This malabsorption leads to bulky stools and steatorrhea (excess fat in faeces).
Joint and muscle aches and pains: Parasites are known to migrate to encyst in joint fluids, and worms can encyst in muscles. Once that happens, pain becomes evident and is often assumed to be caused by arthritis.
- Skin conditions: Intestinal worms may cause hives, rashes, weeping eczema, and allergic skin reactions. Cutaneous ulcers, swellings and sores, popular lesions, and itchy dermatitis may result from protozoan invasion.
- Granulomas: Granulomas are tumour-like masses that encase destroyed parasites or parasitic eggs. They develop most often in the colon or rectal walls but can also be found in the lungs liver, peritoneum, and uterus.
- Teeth grinding: Bruxism - abnormal grinding, clenching, and gnashing of the teeth - has been observed in cases of parasitic infection. These symptoms are most noticeable amongst sleeping children.
Chronic fatigue: The symptoms include tiredness, flu-like complaints, apathy, depression, impaired concentration, and faulty memory. These symptoms are caused by malnutrition due to malabsorption of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and especially vitamins A and B12.
Immune Dysfunction: Parasites depress immune system function by decreasing the secretion of immunoglobulin A. Their presence continuously stimulates the systems’ response and over time can exhaust this vital defence mechanism, leaving the body open to bacterial and viral infections.
- Nervousness: Parasitic metabolic wastes and toxic substances may act as irritants to the central nervous system. Restlessness and anxiety are often the result of the systemic parasite infestation.
- Anaemia: Some varieties of intestinal worms attach themselves to the mucosal lining of the intestines and then leach nutrients from the human host. In large enough numbers, they can create enough blood loss to cause a type of iron deficiency.
Allergies: Parasites may irritate and even perforate the intestinal lining, increasing bowel permeability to large undigested molecules. This may activate the body's immune response to produce increased levels of eosinophil (one type of the body's fighter cells) which may inflame body tissue, resulting in an allergic reaction. Parasites also trigger an increase in the production of immunoglobulin E.