Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that affects the body’s ability to manufacture and use insulin, a hormone which aids the body in converting food into energy. Diabetes increases the risk of blindness, heart disease, kidney failure, neurological disease and other conditions. There are three main types of Diabetes; Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes.
Insulin controls the amount of glucose (sugar) in the blood and the rate at which glucose is absorbed into the cells. Magnesium is essential for proper cell function. The cells need glucose to produce energy. In people with Diabetes glucose builds up in the bloodstream instead of being taken into and used by the cells. People with Diabetes are subject to episodes of hyperglycaemia (abnormally high levels of glucose in the blood)and hypoglycaemia (less than normal)
Early Signs of Diabetes
- Burning Feet
- Unexplained Weight Loss/ Gain
- Most weight around the middle
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive urination
- Excessive eating
- Poor wound healing
- Altered mental status (agitation, irritability, inattention, tiredness, confusion)
- Blurry vision.
Type 2 Diabetes: This is when the pancreas secretes insulin, but the body is unable to use it. It is sometimes referred to as Insulin Resistance. The body tries to overcome this resistance by secreting more insulin. The more common form of Diabetes usually recognised in adults over the age of 45, but it does occur in younger people.
Symptoms of hyperglycaemia (too much)
- Increased thirst
- Increased hunger
- Frequent need to urinate
- Dry itchy skin
- Tired or sleepy feeling
- Blurry vision
- Feeling sick to your stomach
- Breathing problems
Type 1 Diabetes: This is when the body produces too little (or none at all) insulin to regulate blood glucose level. Most commonly recognized in childhood or adolescence, but may also occur in older individuals. Experts believe this may result from an immune response after a viral or fungal infection and can strike suddenly and can be caused by a missed meal, too much exercise or a reaction to too much insulin.
Symptoms of hypoglycaemia (less than normal)
- Double vision or blurry vision
- Fast or pounding heartbeat
- Feeling cranky or acting aggressive
- Feeling nervous
- Shaking or trembling
- Tingling or numbness of the skin
- Tiredness or weakness
- Trouble sleeping
- Unclear thinking
- Palpitations and numbness or tingling of the lips.
- Disorientation, act strangely and may eventually lapse into a coma
Gestational Diabetes is Diabetes that first occurs during pregnancy. When women are pregnant, their need for insulin appears to increase. In studies gestational diabetic women had significantly lower intracellular levels of free magnesium than non-pregnant and normal pregnant individuals. These results support the presence of magnesium depletion in pregnancy. The healthy growth and development of your unborn depends on a steady supply of nutrients from the mother. Miracle Magnesium Diabetes can help improve intercellular levels of magnesium and reduce the risk of Gestational Diabetes as well as stabilize blood sugar levels. During pregnancy your body needs more minerals and it is recommended that you up your intake of organic minerals with Energy Water, Miracle Magnesium Blue Spray and Miracle Magnesium Oi. lAlthough this form of Diabetes usually goes away after the baby is born, a woman who has had it is more likely to develop Type 2 Diabetes later in life.
MIRACLE MAGNESIUM DIABETES
Contains organic magnesium, boron, potassium, zinc and herbs that helps to support the pancreas and stabilize blood sugar levels.
MIRACLE MAGNESIUM BLUE SPRAY
Miracle Magnesium Blue Spray is part of you daily supplement of magnesium. This should always be used in combination with Miracle Magnesium Diabetes at least twice a day. Apply over the entire body, especially the feet and inside of your arms to aid in proper blood circulation. Miracle Magnesium Blue Spray during pregnancy. Can be sprayed additionally for lower back pain, burning feet, swollen feet, prevents cramps, and Tiredness.
Improve oxygenation of tissue, enhance the effectiveness of the immune system and protect the heart. It may increase energy supply to the cells. Oxygen helps to promote blood circulation and formation. If seen under a microscope Diabetes patients’ blood is “sticky” and oxygen helps to rejuvenate the individual cells. Protogen Advance functions as a powerful free radical scavenger that may protect the body’s cells and enhance immune function.
Glucommanan helps with weight loss, constipation, colitis and aids in the slow release of food into the bloodstream therefore it stabilizes your blood sugar. It has the ability to swell 50 – 200 times its size and should be consumed half an hour before a meal.
Energy Water contains 84 trace minerals that aids in stabilizing your blood sugar levels almost instantaneously. It can be consumed as needed but should be taken at least twice a day with a glass of water.
- Eat a well-balanced diet with 3 meals and 2 snacks. Diet should consist of about 50% raw foods and fresh live juices. This should include a majority of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, raw nuts and seeds, soy products and deep water fish.
- Rather use sweet potato instead of potato.
- Drink plenty of fluids to help flush out toxins – try to avoid acid-forming drinks such as commercial juices, coffee and milkshakes.
- Avoid any foods that are high in saturated fats since they raise cholesterol levels and interfere with circulation. Also avoid fried foods, processed foods, shellfish, dairy products and white flour products such as bread and pasta.
- Maintain a regular program of moderate exercise. A daily walk followed by some gentle stretching exercise is good.
- The Sulphur present in our Sulphur C and vegetables such as eggs, onions and garlic is needed for the repair and rebuilding of bone, cartilage and connective tissue.
- Avoid using Tabaco in any form; it constricts the blood vessels and inhibits circulation. Keep your feet clean, dry and warm. Spray their feet with the Miracle Magnesium Blue Spray ™ every day.